E120: Auto Backup
- Press BACKUP on the front panel or remote control and log in.
- Select TYPE and press ENT to select AUTO BACKUP.
- Connect a USB drive to the DVR.
- Select USB TARGET.
- Set OVERWRITE ON if you want to write over previous data on the USB device.
- Enter a TITLE for the backup file.
- Select CHANNELS to include in backup.
- Select START to start backup.
Caution: Do not shutdown the system during the backup process.
Create a mirrored backup of recorded data on a connected USB external hard drive.
Caution: The use of a hard drive is recommended for auto backup; the use of flash drives is not recommended for auto backup.