E240: Auto USB Export
- Press BACKUP on the front panel or remote control and log in.
- Select AUTO USB BACKUP.
- Connect a USB hard drive to the DVR.
- Select SCAN to locate the drive and then select TARGET.
- Select the OVERWRITE check box if you want to enable the DVR to write over the oldest data when the drive is full.
- Select CAMERAS to include in backup.
- Select START to start backup.
Caution: Do not shutdown the system during the backup process.
Create a mirrored backup of recorded data on a connected USB external hard drive.
Caution: The use of a hard drive is recommended for auto backup; the use of flash drives is not recommended for auto backup.